Monday 14 January 2013

getting back in the swing of things... sorta

Entering week two of semester two. 14 more to go. (Including the week after exams when we all sit around waiting for the grad and sweating about our final mark, [just kidding about the last part] it'll be great. [except we have to clean the apartment like never before, literally] )



I'm told it'll fly by, and I am sure it will. Looking at our workload I wonder why I sweated last semester. But then, don't things always work out in the end anyway? On Friday we were given the syllabus for one of the heavier courses and we kinda freaked out. Afterwards I was talking to my roommate and I asked her what really is the worst thing that could happen. Her reply: lose our salvation, but we can't.


Conclusion: it's going to be perfectly fine. We may come close to failing a test, we may get 2 minutes of sleep once in a while, we may have to work hard and dread what is ahead, but it'll be fine. 


Oh, and in case you couldn't tell, this was my study buddy for the weekend. It was a good weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment