Thursday 4 April 2013

I don't need to see...

In two weeks I will be done Gillespie Academy. In three weeks I will be graduating. In a year I have no idea what I will be doing. But I am excited. Excited to be home again. Excited to start work again. Excited for some free time to read and swim and take pictures. Excited to see where I will be in the coming months, what is going to happen, who I will meet. I am excited to say that I can face the future, the turns, the ups and downs, and the good times and the bad times with joy and trust. Why? Because I am a believer. I have a faith that rids of all doubt. I am in the hands and will of the Creator of the universe, who ordains every minute of my life for His glory and for my good. I cannot doubt. I cannot question. I am loved. That is more than enough.


5 comments:

  1. So true...a good perspective to keep as we finish up here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We wish you all that you need to complete your work at Gillespie and we look forward to seeing your smiling face again!! God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am very much looking forward to being back again too :)

      Delete