Monday 8 July 2013

not long now

I can't believe it's the 8th of July. My birthday is this month. September is the month after next. What? So it's almost Christmas?

Seriously, though. Time? Hello?

I can't decided if it's a good thing when time flies. Sometimes it's good, like the first work shift in the week. But sometimes, it's a little sad, when the summer is half over, and in nine days when we will be saying our goodbyes.

But at all times, it's for good. Whether the shift is dragging, or vacation seems a century away. To suffer builds character. That sounds cruel...

Anyways, random post. Just felt the need to announce that I. AM. READY. FOR. WEDNESDAY. Because I get a new camera. KIDDING GIRLS. Can't wait to see you!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait either! And I got Tuesday off of work because there wasn't much to do. How am I going to get through the day! But in about 36 hours I will see you!!! (I'm having trouble containing my excitement.) But I need to pack and get ready! Oh, I don't know what to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaah this is going to be AMAZING. So excited to hang out with you girls :)I will think of your words tomorrow Lauren, as I am sure my work will drag by. Thanks for the reminder that our every moment is planned by God to work for his glory and our good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for this weekend. :) It's going to be a blast!! :) :) :) :)
    And Lauren, you TOTALLY talk like your mother!! lol
    <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete