Thursday 10 October 2013

currently #2

obsessing...

with this season + new[ish] camera. Love. Love. Love. 


sitting...

in my work clothes on the floor with my back very uncomfortably against this bench. Why? I don't know. 

thinking...

about how in the world I just spelled 'uncomfortably' wrong in the last sentence. Some day I'll do a post with no editing. I think I just got myself into a mess. 

really thinking...

about tomorrow's plans, and unforeseeable plans. Do they even exist? 

thanking...

for safe travels. For beautiful weather. For employment. For so much hope. For music. For the birds. [just very randomly thought of this slightly irrelevant video. I really was thanking for their chirping outside the window.]  And for pumpkin torte. 

learning...

how to drive standard. How this printer works. How to think deeper than surface values. How to do grace. 

remembering...

that I forget so many things. What patience is. What really is important. What the time is. Oh dear. 

so ya, good bye. 


No comments:

Post a Comment