Tuesday 4 February 2014

currently #4

(cause when you haven't blogged in a while this will usually pull you through)

Tasting

Sweet potato fries... just taste testing. 

Thinking

I better go check to make sure I didn't burn my sweet potato fries. 

Experiencing

Much excitement for my trip to see Oma and cousins and aunts and uncles. 8 more sleeps.

Making

A list for the trip! I think I'm gonna need two suitcases. 

Reflecting

On good times and how they end and how important it is to reset your focus. Every. Single. Day. 

Hoping

For an early spring. For a long hot summer. For no more snow storms. In other words: to magically turn Canada into something that isn't Canada. Okay, so never mind. 

Loving

The chickadees and yellow finches and once in a while the ruby chested finches that make their way to our bird feeders. Is there anything like their chorus?

Dreaming

About the rest of this year. We're already 1/12 done it, guys. It's so gonna go fast. 

Trying

This. 


No comments:

Post a Comment