Thursday 26 June 2014

currently #4

hearing...

the rain. Some days it's pleasant but some days it feels like the sky is just crying with you.

remembering...

those so called 'good old days'. But what are we living right now? The good old days to come. Don't live out of the moment.

drinking...

steeped tea. Tart granny green apple green tea. I think. All thanks to my tea guy! (Shout-out to Sten who gave the guy to me!)

liking...

my work. I get to be outside. And dirty. And it's pretty great. Except for that farmer's tan but that's okay.


I guess some things don't change much in ten years. 

choosing...

self-forgetfulness. Wouldn't that be fabulous? But we live in a world where all that matters is your self esteem. Whether low or high, don't forget, the problem isn't the 'low' or 'high' part, it's the 'self' part.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're enjoying "Mr. Tea"! And that you like your job. And I'm soooo excited to see you in 2 weeks! I'm definitely counting down. :)

    ReplyDelete