Tuesday 5 March 2013

Link #3

I was going to do a funny one, but I think I'll save that for later. I feel a little more thought-provoking today.

My 'u' key is acting up on my key board... must be a sign.

Okay, so here is another good read. A really good read.

Big House in the Little Woods: The Singleness Epidemic

Okay, first of all, this is the only post I have read from this blog, so I can't recommend it like the other one. Secondly, I am aware that what she says here is quite a statement, bold, but not to be disregarded. Read it, think about it, and don't just apply it to relationships. What she says really has to do with life in seeking God's will and not just avoiding hurt and pain. She says it is the key to successful relationships; I say it is the key to more than that. Relationships are a part of life, in marriage, friendships, church family, etc...

So, give it a read, give it a thought. Let me know about yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment