Saturday 2 March 2013

favourites (Link #1)

Notice I spell it with a 'u'. My logic teacher would be very happy. But my web browser communicates it is not happy by rudely squiggling a red line under it.

So, I am going to share ten of my favourite links (hopefully) over the next ten days. Maybe eleven days, or twenty-eight, we'll see. They aren't going to be in any particular order, just random favourites I think of.

Here's the first one.

The Christian Pundit - Dying to Self

I think this actually might be my number one favourite; it's just jam-packed with truths to read over and over again so as to saturate your mind in it and live it out.

I also love this blog, the writers are fantastic people and their posts are always a good read. I might be posting another one of my favourites from them as one of the ten links.

Anyways, it's been too long, so I thought I better get going on something.

18 days until spring ya'll. Hang in there.
Lauren

2 comments:

  1. I would post more comments if I didn't have to do that strange "prove you're not a robot...." Maybe that's a good thing. I could be out of control...... Unlike a robot......
    That is a super post by the way.

    ReplyDelete