Tuesday 20 May 2014

A Tale of Writer's Block

So I sat here.

And I wondered what I should write about.

And I thought the answer was "Write about what is on your heart."

And sense came into play and said "That will take forever and a half."

So I wondered again what I should write about.

And I wrote this and the above five lines. But I had to count them first.

Then I listened to the robin chirp.

And the laundry spin.

And I still didn't know.

So I went on Pinterest to try and find a good quote to elaborate on.

And there were too many to choose from.

And also some really cute babies and outfits and critters.

So my mind wandered. And then wondered again about what to write about.

That's when I saw them.

Ants. On the floor. On my laptop.

'Tis the season.

SPRING!

Who else is pumped?

Olaf is.

And then I thought "Hey! I haven't posted about my Holland trip yet!"

But that was a long time ago. And it's hard to just pick one or two pictures.

Did I mention my hair grew an inch?

Yup.

Okay. Now I'm bored.

So I think I'm going to stop.

And just let ya'll know that this tale of writer's block was written. Duh. I know. But then there was never any writer's block, write? I mean, right?

Happy Tuesday! Happy, dark, damp, cold, rainy Tuesday.

My nose is frozen.

1 comment:

  1. Something is always better than nothing. :) And yes, you should write about your Holland trip!!

    ReplyDelete