Wednesday 15 October 2014

consent




I was thinking about combining this one with a few other quotes I have pinned, because this one falls slightly short of what I would like to dig into. While this is true, the Christian should go deeper than their own consent; we should be all about God's consent. Paul says in 1 Corinthians 4:3 "But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged by you or by any human court. In fact, I do not even judge myself."

What?

Let's keep going.

"For I am not aware of anything against myself, but I am not thereby acquitted. It is the Lord who judges me." (vs.4)

I like this quote. I really do. It is a reminder not to live off of the praises of men.

But that is yet another quote I have pinned. So I better stop.



Happy Wednesday. We're over the hump.

No comments:

Post a Comment