Friday 27 September 2013

stop 'n' go - on repeat

That's all I've been doing.

Up the drive way. Stop. Go. Stop. Go. Stop. Stall. Restart. Go.

Then reverse.

Stall.

Back up.

Don't hit flower pot. Or patio. Or dog.

Stop. Go. Stop. Go.

And so after 12.5793 minutes, 35.295 stalls (because a reverse stall doesn't count all the way; I can't see where I'm going!), and probably an additional 3058 more skid-marks on the drive-way, I finally had more than 6 consecutive stop 'n' go's with no stalling.

Now to do under the pressure of Kentville traffic. Oh boy.

BUT, I must prove to my little (little!!) brother that I can do this just as smoothly as he can. After all, it's my car.

4 comments:

  1. You can do it, Lauren! I suppose I should learn standard soon, but I think Samuel is better at it than I am, so I would have the same issue as you, except Samuel isn't even old enough to drive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got car! good for you! What kind of a car is it?

    ReplyDelete