Tuesday 2 September 2014

new things #2

1. I have moved away from home again. But this time I am only a 4 hour drive away instead of a 24 hour drive. Big difference. Happy difference.

2. I start college tomorrow. I am pretty pumped. I get to wear scrubs and play with needles and it will be totally cool except for when we practice on each other. That will be less cool.

3. My parents are less than a week away from being 'empty-nesters'. Well, sorta. Pretty sure the nest won't stay empty for long, but it is still gonna happen. Whoa.

4. I came up with a really nifty idea for blogging... which I reveal in the next blog post... which I will probably also post today.

5. I have decided I have no idea what is coming. None. Whatsoever.

6. I have decided that is perfectly okay. Because His plan is perfectly okay. Perfectly fit for me. And perfectly beautiful for His Kingdom. It's going to be fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment