Monday 15 September 2014

will


What can I say? He will. He has promised. 

"As your days, so shall your strength be." Deut. 33:25. 
"Be still and know that I am God." Ps. 46:10
"The lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; indeed, I have a beautiful inheritance." Ps. 16:6
"And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose." Rom. 8:28

Sometimes I think "I can't do it. I won't make it." What does that mean, "won't make it"? Won't live through it? So you'll die. Because of homework. Because of a tough character. Because of the dark valley. 

Silly silly me. 

Of course I will make it, I just don't want to. I dread it. My faith is weak. I get through it. I scold myself. But then? I do it all over again. Every. Time. 

God will always bring you through it. His will is perfect. And He is good. God is always, always so good. Never doubt His goodness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment