Saturday 20 October 2012

Day Nine


Day 09. A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.


My momma; honestly, I don't know what I would do without her. I love it when we talk and when we go on shopping trips together. I love it when we go for long drives to the airport or even just to town. Whenever I think about something or need an opinion on anything, I email her, I ask her to Skype with me, or call. She helps me understand myself, and others. She has taught me to think and consider before doing, she has taught me to strive for discernment. She really has gotten me through the most in my life. 

I love you Mom ♥ 

2 comments:

  1. Aww. I love you too. We have had some fun times and good talks. We certainly are a work in progress though. But for the grace of God.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. *watery eyes*...This is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete