Saturday 27 October 2012

Day Sixteen

Day 16. A picture of someone who inspires you.


My Dad. I love him to bits. Two things that I love the most about him is his contentedness, and his composer. Seriously, it is almost scary how content and composed he is. 

He had a change in diet a few years ago, and I never once heard him complain; even though he was no longer allowed to have bacon, or egg yokes, or whole milk. He's so content with his peanut butter sandwiches and Wheetabix, every morning. 

I know of two incidents when my dad worried, and that's it; two. In other words, if my dad starts to worry, every one else has hit the panic button long ago. It's not that he's isn't concerned when my brother chops off half of his finger, he just handles the situation with complete composure.  

I love you Dad, so much. ♥

2 comments: