Wednesday 10 October 2012

His Goal

I am really unsure about how this is going to go and how long it's going to last. I really don't even know what I am going to blog about half the time. I am no good at grammar and very good at repeating myself. I like to emphasize things, and when I discover something new I can't share it enough. I am obsessed with good quotes, and photography, so I put them together a lot. You shall see that very soon.


I am a young Christian girl striving to make Christ my first love and everything else in following. I have stumbled so often it is amazing I am still on the straight, narrow path. And it is amazing; amazing grace. You will find me emphasizing on that point very often, among other things. 

So welcome to hearts and flowers, I hope whatever is read on here will be of good for the reader, but that isn't my goal. I want to serve God, and record the journey I am making towards his Kingdom. 

1 comment:

  1. Try this again.... Just had to be first to comment but now I haven't much to say..... Mom

    ReplyDelete