Sunday 14 October 2012

Day Three

Day 3. A picture of the cast from your favorite show.


I absolutely adore this show. Ever since I was little I can remember watching these, and even now I still cry when Olivia gets married and when Gus comes home. Best show ever. It's so heartwarming, and funny, and descent. It's not one of those shows that builds on the girl falling for this guy, than that guy, but it turns out this guy was better. Okay, Felicity almost married Arthur, but that wasn't the theme of the show. It's just so cute, and real. I love it. 

1 comment:

  1. YOU BLOG!

    I miss you to bits, I saw your family walking into church this morning and it was just like something was missing.
    I propose when you come back fro Christmas a baking & Road to Avonlea day?

    ReplyDelete