Friday 12 October 2012

Day One

Day 1. A picture of yourself with ten facts.


1. This picture is over a year old; it's all I could find.
2. I love photography, but I need a better camera.
3. I love music, I usually can't get enough of a good song.
4. I love a good quote that inspires me. 
5. I love animals, especially my silly dog, and three divergent kitties. 
6. I get to go skating this weekend, and that excites me very much.
7. I'm a country girl, even though I am currently living in the city.
8. I am attending Gillespie Academy; learning more about the faith I have based my life upon.
9. I am really enjoying it.
10. These are probably the most boring ten facts you could waste your time on. Please forgive me. 

That took way too long to type up. Probably because I have another tab open to YouTube. I need to work on that. 

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment