Monday 3 December 2012

A dozen days till Christmas.

I know what you're thinking: since when is Christmas on the 15th? Let me tell you something, it isn't. It starts on the 15th, for me at least. So I am going to do a countdown till the day I go home, for no reason at all, just something to do everyday besides the numerous school tasks I already have before me. 

So, here's the plan. 

Day 1: Bible verse of the day
Day 2: funniest moment of the day
Day 3: happiness is...
Day 4: a movie for Christmas
Day 5: something I have learned
Day 6: wish list
Day 7: a recipe for Christmas
Day 8: biggest worry
Day 9: a quote for Christmas
Day 10: a dream...
Day 11: a song for Christmas
Day 12: summary of first semester

Let's see if I stick to it. I usually don't stick to things I make up and tell myself to commit to. 

Tomorrow will be Day One. 

See you then. 

1 comment:

  1. i agree!! lets have christmas 10 days early!! miss u LOADS!!!! xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete