Tuesday 11 December 2012

Day Seven

I am presently at the library with my room mate because the internet is down at the apartment. That is why this post is a day late. And that is why there will be two in one day. And that is all I have to say.

Day 7: a recipe for Christmas

I have always wanted to make this cheesecake ever since I saw it. I love chocolate. I love cheesecake. My mouth is watering. I haven't had lunch yet. I am hungry. I am going off topic.


See, doesn't it look deathly delicious. 

This is just one of many recipes I have bookmarked for Christmas. I wanted to make it last Christmas but I made these babies instead. SO GOOD. 

Well, I should move onto tomorrow, I mean today, since this is yesterday. Confusing much?

2 comments:

  1. For Christmas Day. Looks like we will have some good friends to help eat it. Yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh good, friends and food, does it get any better? Kidding :P

    ReplyDelete