Saturday 8 December 2012

Day Five

Day 5: something I have learned

It's the little things that add up to make a difference; I mean it. Like reading Psalms before I go to bed instead of a novel, listening to Christian music instead of secular, thinking good thoughts of people, even if you are making it up, going for a walk instead of watching a movie, reading an inspiring blog post instead of watching AFV on YouTube, a cup of tea instead of coffee... the little things. 

I haven't nailed down any of those things; I know they are simple choices, but when I don't make the better one, it really sets the tone for the rest of the day. Sometimes it is the little steps in the right direction that, in the end, will bring you where you need to go. 

2 comments:

  1. First of all: Why wasn't I told you have a blog!? :0
    Second: I love this post.
    P.S. I'm not as mad as I sound about the first point. :)

    ReplyDelete