Wednesday 19 December 2012

the tree is crooked...the lights will cover it

I think our tree is crooked. I don't care. I'm home.

It's been crazy, I was employed at the piano for my first church service back home, helped my brother with his farm work, Monday was my one down day so I did house chores, Tuesday we watched The Hobbit, and today my Bestie came over and we made bagels and ganache swirled brownies. Yum. (And for those of you who go and check the link out, we did NOT put alcohol in them.)

Downside: I am getting a sore throat. It snowed and slushed today. I haven't finished my Christmas essay. But it's okay.

I can't think of anything profound to say at the moment. Nothing thought-provoking, or heart felt. I should think up something soon because a lot of my posts have been pretty empty and boring. Just me talking about myself and what I do. I will work on that.


No comments:

Post a Comment